"Contribution to the history of Needham and of its earlier inhabitants."--Pref
Wellesley was the West precinct of Needham till 1881, and a part of the territory of North Natick was detached from Needham in 1797. In the case of St. Mary's churchyard, Newton Lower Falls, only those inscriptions are copied which relate to persons connected with Needham
There are no chapters. No table-of-contents pages found.